We have seen seasons of this reality show come and go every year since 2016 and we must say, the personality of some housemates is something we could describe as ‘off the rack’ and amazingly irritating.
Some of those in this category include;
1. Cynthia Nwadiora aka CeeC: This Season 3 housemate still remains one of the most vilified reality Tv star due to some attitude she exhibited while on the show. Ceec was mostly known for her numerous fights with her fellow housemates and her vindictive behaviour.
2. Natasha Akide nicknamed Tacha: The name Tacha cannot be mentioned today without reference to her very annoying character during and even after the show. For her behaviour, she fought and was disqualified from the show.
3. Aderombi Adadayo known as D-One: Dee-One featured in the season 3 and was known as a comedian. However, his comedy tricks got some talking as he was in the habit of making dry jokes and not knowing when to stop.
4. Victoria Adeyele fondly called Vee: She is one of the top five in the ongoing Season 5. She has been fished as a gossip and a manipulator. Severally, she was brought out for bad-mouthing other housemates and most especially her fights for food with her love interest, Neo and her overbearing bluntness.
5. Erica Nlewedim: Erica’s entanglement with a fellow housemate, Kiddwaya really brought her a lot of hate and bashing. The Season 5 housemate practically lived her life following Kiddwaya, having no significant relationship with others in the house. The way she talks with her teeth closed is another iritating character of hers.
Kindly Share This Story On…